Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
mariana
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
Tomes of Doom
The ramblings of a mad Slash author
Now
Legendary
Reading
Tags
Remembered
About me
(no subject)
May
.
9th
,
2009
01:24 pm
mariana
Dude... my housemates rock - I have Dean Winchester's necklace!
DUDE
.
ICON IS PERFECT!
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
(no subject)
Date:
2009-05-09 12:30 pm (UTC)
From:
eireinn.livejournal.com
Awesome!
I wanted to buy one of those at AHBL but they were tiny, cheap-looking but expensive. So I didn't. I have Dean's ring though!
Previous Entry
Add Memory
Share This Entry
Next Entry
1 secret ninja
Become a secret ninja
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
mariana
May
2009
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Most Popular Tags
angst
1 use
art
2 uses
being human
2 uses
brother
2 uses
christmas
6 uses
computer
2 uses
criminal minds
2 uses
croatia
2 uses
dissertation
10 uses
doctor who
3 uses
dr who
6 uses
dvds
2 uses
essays
10 uses
exam
7 uses
exams
7 uses
fantastic four
2 uses
fic
20 uses
fiction
1 use
finale
2 uses
gundam wing
2 uses
half-blood prince
1 use
harry potter
6 uses
heroes
4 uses
holiday
2 uses
icons
2 uses
ill
3 uses
interview
2 uses
landlords
3 uses
legend of the seeker
1 use
meme
7 uses
merlin
22 uses
module choices
1 use
nanowrimo
8 uses
narnia
1 use
personality quiz
1 use
procrastination
5 uses
quiz
2 uses
reaction post
15 uses
real life
8 uses
remus/sirius
3 uses
reviews
2 uses
season 4
11 uses
snow
2 uses
spn_crackfic
3 uses
spoilers
4 uses
supernatural
41 uses
tv
2 uses
university
17 uses
veronica mars
2 uses
watchmen
4 uses
Page Summary
eireinn.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Basic
for
Transmogrified
by
Yvonne
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
(no subject)
Date: 2009-05-09 12:30 pm (UTC)I wanted to buy one of those at AHBL but they were tiny, cheap-looking but expensive. So I didn't. I have Dean's ring though!